I'm the child or dependent of an Active Duty service member and my parent has transferred Ch33 benefit to me. Am I eligible for Yellow Ribbon?

The children of Active Duty service members (who are using the parent/guardian’s ch33 benefit) have the same eligibility as a non-AD service member – if you are deemed 100% eligible for ch33, you are also eligible for YRP. You would also be eligible for BAH payments, assuming you meet the general enrollment requirements for BAH (more than half-time).