Information for Freshman
When you receive your first Student Account notification on July 10, 2017, log in to your account to:
- Review your account transactions and, if you are an aid recipient, your anticipated aid. Please check out a student account sample and overview here.
- Set up your Delegates. In order for parents or others to receive notifications, view your student account, and make e-payments, they must be set up as delegates. Please be sure your Delegates can log in to your account successfully. An overview and sample of the student account for Delegates is available here.
- Determine if you are eligible to waive student health insurance coverage. The deadline to complete a health insurance waiver is July 31, 2017.
- Review the accepted methods of payment in preparation for making your payment for the fall semester. Payment of fall semester tuition and fees is due on August 15, 2017. Information about enrolling in the monthly payment plan is also available.
- Sign up for direct deposit for student account refunds.
- Report your outside awards to the College Financial Aid Office using the Outside Award Reporting System (OARS).
After July 10, 2017, account notifications for the fall semester will be sent only if you have charges due on these dates:
- July 25th, August 10th, August 25th