Checklist for Students
When you receive your first Student Account notification for the fall term in July, log in to your account to:
Review Account and Make Payments
- Review your account transactions and, if you are an aid recipient, your anticipated aid. You can find a student account sample and overview here.
- Review the accepted methods of payment in preparation for making your payment for the fall term. Payment of fall term tuition and fees is due on August 15, 2021 for college students. You may also want to consider the option of enrolling in the monthly payment plan.
- College students: Report your outside awards to the College Financial Aid Office using the Outside Award Reporting System (OARS).
- Sign up for direct deposit for student account refunds.
- Complete your Financial Responsibility Agreement, which sets forth expectations for payment and outlines the financial policies associated with enrollment at Harvard.
- Following your billing date, account notifications will be sent on the 10th and 25th of each month only if you have charges due.
Set Up a Delegate or Third-Party Sponsor
- Set up your delegates, so they can receive notifications, view your student account, and make e-payments. Please ensure your delegates can log into the account successfully. A sample and overview of the student account for delegates is available here.
- If your tuition and/or fees will be paid by a qualified third party, follow these instructions to ensure that your sponsor is correctly invoiced.
Waive Health Insurance
- Determine if you are eligible to waive student health insurance coverage. The deadline to complete a health insurance waiver application is July 31, 2021.
And, you should also…
- Consider purchasing tuition insurance. The GradGuard Tuition Protection Plan, available through Allianz Global Assistance, offers a smart and affordable way to protect your college investment in the event of a medical withdrawal. To learn more and/or enroll in the tuition insurance plan, please visit: http://www.GradGuard.com/Tuition/Harvard.