What is a Form 1042-S?

Form 1042-S is issued to foreign students who have received scholarships that exceed tuition and mandatory fees. Form 1042-S is a report of tax withheld and is mailed in mid-March.

Graduate students who have questions about the information on this form can contact University Tax Services at (617) 495-8500 (option 5). Undergraduates with questions on the 1042-S can contact Student Accounts.

See also: Taxes, 1042-S