What if I need assistance in filing my tax returns?

You are responsible for your own taxes. Harvard cannot give you individual tax advice, and recommends seeking guidance from a qualified accountant or attorney for complicated situtions. You can find resources for students on the IRS website (Tax Information for Students), IRS Publication 519 (U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens), and IRS Publication 901 (U.S. Tax Treaties).

See also: Taxes, General Tax