I changed my address with the University, why doesn't the Loan Office have it?

Changing your address with one department (for ex. Alumni Records or Student Accounts), does not change it across the University.  You must also change your address with our office by going to our borrower website or emailing us at student_loans@harvard.edu.

See also: Loans