I have questions about a particular charge on my account. Who should I contact?

Items on your student account are charged by many different departments within Harvard. These charges can only be modified or removed by the department that originally applied the charge. If you know where your charges originated, you can contact the department directly. See Questions About Charges for a list of departments that frequently post charges. If you are unsure where your charges originated, please contact us.