Do I need to submit a Certificate of Eligibility & Notice of Student Enrollment for Chapter 31 Voc-Rehab funding?

No, Chapter 31 funding is handled differently. Certification of enrollment is submitted separately to the VA (in paper form vs. the online forms for the other Chapters) and third party invoices are required for payment of tuition and fees. The VA will notify Harvard directly if the student is eligible for Chapter 31 funding, but students should also self-report that coverage to their Financial Aid Office and submit a sponsor billing request form to initiate billing. For more information click here.