I am eligible for VA funding under Chapter 30, 33, 35, 1606 or 1607. How do I request certification of enrollment from the University?

Eligible students should submit their benefits application through the VA’s website (Form 22-1990.)  The VA will produce a Certificate of Eligibility. Submit your Certificate of Eligibility along with a Notice of Student Enrollment form to your school’s Financial Aid Office (see Contacts) to request certification. A new Notice of Student Enrollment form is required for every subsequent academic year, but as long as there is no change to your eligibility, you do not need to resubmit the VA’s Certificate of Eligibility.