Outside Awards

Scholarships or grants from an outside donor must be reported to the Financial Aid Office. Awards reported will be included as "Anticipated Aid" on your student account and will reduce your amount due. For more information, please see the section about Anticipated Aid and your Student Account. Please note that Faculty Tuition Grants are considered Outside Awards.

Outside award checks should be mailed to the Student Accounts Office at the address below. Before mailing, checks made payable to you must be endorsed "for deposit only Harvard University" along with your signature.     

Harvard University Student Accounts
953 Smith Campus Center
1350 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge MA 02138

College Students and Outside Awards

College students must report outside awards to the Financial Aid Office using the Outside Aid Reporting System (OARS). OARS is for College students only. Graduate students can contact your Financial Aid Office directly to report outside awards.