Applying for Veterans Benefits

If you are an eligible student, you can submit a benefits application through the VA website. The VA will provide you with a Certificate of Eligibility. You can direct questions about benefit eligibility and coverage to the VA Educational Benefits line at 1-888-442-4551.

VA Certifications

The VA requires that we certify the dates of enrollment for veterans seeking educational benefits. To gain certification, you must submit your VA Certificate of Eligibility to your Financial Aid Office (FAO) along with a Notice of Student Enrollment online.

If you wish to continue your VA benefits from the previous year, you must submit the Notice of Student Enrollment annually to your FAO. A copy of the Certificate of Eligibility provided by the VA only needs to be submitted initially or if there has been a change in eligibility.

What's Next

After your enrollment has been certified, our office will send you an email detailing the terms of certification and the expected VA payment (if applicable) toward tuition and fees.

Prior to the start of the term, please contact your Financial Aid Office to confirm receipt of your VA documentation. We ask that you wait until the term has begun before calling to request confirmation of certification. Questions about certification status can be directed to Student Accounts at 617-496-8050 by email at