If you have been granted permission to return to the College from a leave, you will not, in most circumstances, be charged by Student Accounts before the start of the semester you return. Instead, you are required to:
- Complete the Returning Student Worksheet (below), which will allow you to calculate the amount due for the semester.
- The completed worksheet must be returned to the Student Accounts Office, and any balance due must be paid, before a returning student will be allowed to register.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, all paper check processing continues to be delayed and all walk-in service is suspended until further notice.
- If mailing a paper check is your only option, please mail the check (on which should be written your HUID#) to: Harvard Student Accounts Office, 801 Smith Campus Center, 1350 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138.
- The worksheet, however, must be mailed electronically to email@example.com.
- If you've already made an e-payment, please note this on the worksheet. Should any questions arise, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-495-2739.
You can contact Student Accounts with questions about completing the Returning Student Worksheet. Questions about the requirements for returning from a leave should be directed to your Allston Burr Resident Dean or, if you went on leave during your first term, the Assistant Dean of Freshmen.