If you have a U.S. checking or savings account, you are eligible to receive refunds by direct deposit. A bank routing number and checking or savings account number are needed to enroll.
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Log in to your student account and select the link below Refund Direct Deposit.
- In the lightbox that appears, select Add Account.
- Enter a Profile Name for your account.
- Select either Checking or Savings from the account type drop-down menu.
- Enter your bank routing number.
- Enter your account number, and confirm the account number.
- On the next page, Authorize the account by agreeing to the terms and conditions and select Submit.
Watch the process on our how-to page.
Need help finding your routing or account numbers?
The easiest way to find your information is by referencing a paper check. If you don’t have checks for your account, contact your bank to find out the correct routing and account number to use. Routing numbers are always 9 digits long. Account numbers may be up to 17 digits long. Some banks list the routing number first on the check, while other banks list the account number first.