Direct deposit is the quickest and most secure way to receive a refund from your student account. If you have a U.S. checking or savings account, you are eligible to receive refunds by direct deposit. A bank routing number and checking or savings account number are needed to enroll.
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Log in to your student account and select the link below Refund Direct Deposit.
- In the lightbox that appears, select Add Account.
- Enter a Profile Name for your account.
- Select either Checking or Savings from the account type drop-down menu.
- Enter your bank routing number.
- Enter your account number, and confirm the account number.
- On the next page, authorize the account by agreeing to the terms and conditions, and select Submit.
Watch the process on our how-to page.
Stipend Recipients: To sign up for stipend payments via direct deposit, there is a separate direct deposit system to which you'll need access. You can find instructions on our Graduate Stipends page.
The easiest way to find your information is by referencing a paper check. Routing numbers, which appear first on the check, are always 9 digits long, while account numbers may be up to 17 digits long. Please contact your bank for confirmation, as separate routing numbers may be used for wire transfers and e-payments.