If you have a U.S. checking or savings account, you are eligible to receive refunds by direct deposit. A bank routing number and checking or savings account number are needed to enroll.
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Log in to your student account and select the link below Refund Direct Deposit.
- In the lightbox that appears, select Add Account.
- Enter a Profile Name for your account.
- Select either Checking or Savings from the account type drop-down menu.
- Enter your bank routing number.
- Enter your account number, and confirm the account number.
- On the next page, Authorize the account by agreeing to the terms and conditions and select Submit.
Need help finding your routing or account numbers?
The easiest way to find your information is by referencing a paper check. If you don’t have checks for your account, contact your bank to find out the correct routing and account number to use. Routing numbers are always 9 digits long. Account numbers may be up to 17 digits long. Some banks list the routing number first on the check, while other banks list the account number first.